Best Home Nursing Service @ Home
Universal Elder Care ensures the safety and hygiene for patients with well-defined clinical protocols that are at par with hospital standards. All the services are facilitated by doctor-driven treatment.
Home Nursing Services also give an opportunity to patients to recover among their family members. We follow all guidelines in the medical profession to bring you the most compassionate and attentive care at home. We offer quality services to clients at home.
We also conduct regular audits, which comprises of sharing patient’s daily assessment reports with the supervising doctor so that timely intervention can be done, weekly tele/video audits, monthly on-site audits and evaluation of Home Visit Report by our in-house clinical team to ensure best-quality medical treatment for the patients.
Our certified nurses are trained for end of life care or hospice care for patients suffering with diseases like last stage cancer etc. irrespective of their age and gender.
We provides personalized high-end postoperative care after surgeries such as bariatric, gastric, cancer, laparotomy, and kidney transplant among others. This includes seamless service with assisted discharge, post-operative dressing and wound management, diet monitoring and nutrition counselling, physiotherapy, ambulation and DVT prophylaxis, stitch removal and drain care, home intravenous antibiotic therapy, and pain management along with patient’s education and family counselling.
We are introducing NRI home health care packages for who have elderly parents living in India. Designed for providing continuous and rigorous health care services to elderly citizens, we aim to provide complete assistance to NRIs who have no time for their family because they don’t live close to them. Forgo your guilt by assigning the task to our NRI parents’ home care and heave a sigh of relief.
We are aware of the fact that post-operative care is not about just being comfortable but recovering as well. For this we offer encouragement and rehabilitation to ensure that our clients recover quickly and effectively. we offer our registered nurses support to manage the airway by clearing and managing secretions by suctioning. Our nurses are undergone specific training for tracheostomy care, as part of their continuous training process. Our nurses are supervised by Senior Nurses and provide the level of care which will help in reducing complications and recovering faster.
We are a credible Senior Citizens Caretaker Services Provider. We are backed with a team of experienced professionals who are engaged in taking proper care of senior citizens. Our staff is widely appreciated for their dedication and kind behavior. All our caregivers are thoroughly screened, well trained, insured and bonded, professional and reliable. We make available our staff as per the request placed right at the client's place. We demonstrate commitment to quality home care through our well-planned program.
“ Our certified Nursing staff provides hospital like care, assistance & medical companionship to patients at your home. ”
Home Nursing Service Care Packages:
- ICU at HOME - Our ICU service delivers an all-round treatment enabling better are and faster recovery at the comfort of a patient’s home.
- Cancer Care at HOME - Special care is required for those diagnosed with cancer. We provide comprehensive and customized care in the comfort of their homes.
- Stroke Rehabilitation at HOME - We provide holistic stroke rehabilitation care plans to patients who have suffered partial or complete paralysis at the comfort of their home.
- Elderly Care at HOME - We aim to make old age a joyous and comfortable stage of life with personalized care for your elderly loved ones.
- Matritva - From pre-natal care to postpartum responsibilities, we make sure your motherhood becomes your most cherishable experience.
Our skilled nurses can:
- Take care of day-to-day needs like mobility, hygiene and feeding elderly patients and patients recovering from surgery post complex medical issues.
- Manage the entire medication programme, drug administration, medical dressing, vaccination needs and can provide other nursing help at home.
- Monitor all necessary activities related to patient care & keep a check on patient’s progress.
- Be a good companion and help patient and family members whenever needed.
Why choose our nursing services?
- 100% on-roll & registered nursing staff (GNM/ B.Sc./ M.Sc.)
- Certified in Basic Life Support by Medical Authorities
- ICU training of nurses in leading corporate hospitals
- Undergone mandatory 50+ practical clinical competency checks
- Follows international medical standards and protocols
Nursing Care Available at home
- Intensivist Nursing
- Palliative Care
- Rehabilitation Nursing
- Chemotherapy Nursing
- Administering oral medications
- Drug administration & Infusions (Ryle Tube, Catheter etc)
- Wound dressing
- Bedsore care
- Activities of daily living
- General Nursing