Universal Elder Care - Terms and Conditions
Universal Elder Care (“We”, “Us”, “Elder Care”, “UEC”) respects the privacy of our users (“visitor”, “you”) and has developed this Terms and Conditions. This Terms and Conditions is for anyone using our websites or the services provided by Universal Elder Care:
Please read our Terms and Conditions when using our websites or services or transacting business with us. By using our websites, you are accepting the practices described in this Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please refer to the end of this Terms and Conditions for information on how to contact us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name, mobile number and e-mail address, as well as other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our websites, the information may be sent to Universal Elder Care servers located in the India and other countries around the world.
- We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our websites or provide to us in any manner. This includes personally identifying information (such as your name, home or mailing address, e-mail address, and mobile number).
- We may allow third parties, including our authorized service providers, to display advertisements on our site. Our websites do not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows Universal Elder Care and these companies to deliver targeted advertisements.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business;
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; and
- transfer individual information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose at Universal Elder Care sole discretion.
- We may use financial information to match you with companies, to verify your identify, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, otherwise as needed to manage our business.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share all types of personal information with:
- Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf in connection with your request for services. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Business partners: When you express interest in promotions offered through our websites or our services, we may share your expression of interest with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to provide your e-mail address and other information to that business.
- Third parties: Universal Elder Care may transfer individual information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose at Universal Elder Care sole discretion.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Any third parties to whom we may disclose personal information may have their own privacy policies which describe how they use and disclose personal information. Those policies will govern use, handling and disclosure of your personal information once we have shared it with those third parties as described in this Terms and Conditions. If you want to learn more about their privacy practices, we encourage you to visit the websites of those third parties. These entities or their servers may be located either inside or outside the India.
We may share aggregated information (i.e., information about you and other customers collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you) and other non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may share aggregated information with third parties, including Universal Elder Care Consultants and advertisers, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our websites and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
There are a number of places on our websites where you may click on a link to access other websites that do not operate under this Terms and Conditions. For example, if you click on an advertisement or a search result on our websites, you may be taken to a website that we do not control. These third-party websites may independently solicit and collect information, including personal information, from you and, in some instances, provide us with information about your activities on those websites. We recommend that you consult the privacy statements and terms and conditions of all third-party websites you visit by clicking on the links typically located at the bottom of the web page you are visiting.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our websites.
Under our Do Not Call policy you may instruct us not to call you for marketing purposes by contacting us by email, written letter or through the Universal Elder Care website. We will implement your instructions within 30 days. Please note that we may still need to call you for servicing or other non-marketing purposes.
If you do not want us to send you e-mail or postal mail for marketing purposes, you may remove your name from current and future e-mail and mailing lists by contacting us at [email protected]
Individuals have access to their individual Information collected to provide an opportunity for an individual to correct, amend, or delete such information. Access can be obtained by contacting [email protected].
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We want you to feel confident using our websites to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information.
Our websites are general audience sites, and we do not knowingly, and do not intend to collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Individuals under eighteen (18) years of age are not permitted to obtain products and/or services from any of our websites. No information should be submitted to, or posted at, any of our websites by visitors under eighteen (18) years of age without first obtaining the prior consent of their parent or guardian. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the interactive activities of their children.
VISITING OUR WEBSITES FROM OUTSIDE THE INDIA
This Terms and Conditions is intended to cover collection of information on our websites from residents of the India. If you are visiting our websites from outside the India, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the India where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the India and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Terms and Conditions.
NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
This Terms and Conditions does not create rights enforceable by third parties or require disclosure of any personal information relating to users of our websites.
SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS
This Terms and Conditions may be assigned by Universal Elder Care to a successor in interest or in connection with the acquisition of all or part of Universal Elder Care business relating to this Terms and Conditions. This Terms and Conditions shall benefit the successors and assigns of Universal Elder Care.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookie files stored on your computer or device (“cookies”). Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or device when you visit a website. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
We may use both “session” cookie and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; keep track of your bookings; prevent fraud and increase website security; and other uses. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit; keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website; and other uses.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information. Google’s Terms and Conditions is available at http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html. Our payment services providers may also send you cookies.
You can find more information about cookies and how to manage them at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. You may disable cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you do so, this will affect your enjoyment of our site and we will no longer be able to offer to you a personalized service.
CHANGES TO THIS Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: OUR Terms and Conditions CHANGES FROM TIME TO TIME AND CHANGES ARE EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. PLEASE CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY FOR UPDATES AS IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO BE AWARE OF CHANGES. UNIVERSAL ELDER CARE DOES NOT PROVIDE NOTICES OF CHANGES IN ANY MANNER OTHER THAN BY POSTING THE CHANGES AT THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS Terms and Conditions PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION TO UNIVERSAL ELDER CARE OR USE ANY OF THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OFFERED OR PROVIDED ON ANY OF THE WEB SITES REFERRED IN THIS Terms and Conditions.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Terms and Conditions are welcomed and should be addressed to [email protected].